iDebit Accepted Online Casinos
iDebit is a secure online payment method that allows you to pay for purchases by using online banking. After signing up for an account, all you have to do is log into your bank with the same username and password you use to access online banking, and you’re ready to purchase items directly from the merchants’ websites themselves.
iDebit is only available in Canada at a few supported banks, and you must be at least 18 years old and have a bank account to make use of their service. Your confidential bank information stays completely between you and your bank: absolutely no personal information is shared with the merchant. iDebit does not provide any conflict resolution service—if you’ve used their service to pay a merchant and the goods haven’t arrived, as far as they’re concerned that’s your problem and they won’t help resolve the issue.
Reasons to Choose iDebit:
- Convenience: By streamlining the payment process, there’s no need to fiddle around with different cards and scraps of information: all you need is access to your online banking service.
- Multi-Account Support: You can choose which account to withdraw funds from since iDebit doesn’t tie you down to one for the duration of your time with them.
Downsides of iDebit:
- Fees: Fees are charged by iDebit for both making online payments and transferring funds from the customer’s iDebit account to their bank account.
- No Split Payments: You cannot split a charge between more than one account, which isn’t great in terms of flexibility.
- No Cancellation: iDebit do not allow you to cancel a payment on their end—you must work all that out with the merchant whose goods you’re trying to buy.
On CasinosLists.com’s iDebit Casinos page, you’ll find 214 online gambling sites which accept iDebit as a method of payment, 2 of which are available for players in United States. Remember that you can use the sorting tools to sort the list by Newest or by Top Rated, as voted for by real players, as well as the filtering tools to help you quickly compare features such as free bonuses offered from site to site.