No Deposit & Free Spins Casinos - Keep what you win!
Looking for a no deposit bonus to try a new casino without the financial commitment? Let’s see how to choose the right one for your needs, what to look out for, and how to properly claim and use it!
What is a No Deposit Bonus?
A no-deposit bonus is a type of casino promotion that does not require you to make a deposit in order to claim and use it.
Instead, the online casino will offer you a small amount of money or free spins simply for registering an account. This can be a good way for new players to try out a casino or a certain game without risking any of their hard-earned money.
It's important to note that most no-deposit bonuses come with specific terms and conditions that you must meet before you can withdraw any winnings resulting from them. These can include wagering requirements, game restrictions, and time limits, among other things.
So, it's always a good idea to read the fine print carefully before accepting any no-deposit bonus offers.
Why Do Online Casinos Offer No Deposit Bonuses?
Online casinos offer no deposit bonuses as a way to attract new customers and allow them to give the platform a try or test a new game.
This helps boost the casino’s popularity and increase its customer base, as many players decide to stick with the platform if they enjoy the experience.
What Types of Free Bonuses Can You Claim at No-Deposit Casinos?
No deposit promotions online casinos offer usually fall into three main categories:
- No Deposit Bonus - The principle of the real money no deposit bonus is to make a small amount of money available to the player that will allow them to test various games of the casino. Afterward, they will be able to keep their winnings.
- Free Spins - No deposit free spins can be claimed just like other no-deposit bonuses, targeting new, existing, or all players. They are usually available for a particular slot game or specific games, depending on your casino of choice. Funds you win using these are withdrawable in most cases.
- Free Play - This is a bonus offered to players allowing them to enjoy a couple of minutes to a couple of hours of free play time on certain games such as slot machines, blackjack, or roulette.
Unlike other offers, the Free Play bonus is not withdrawable, meaning your balance will be zeroed once the Free Play time is over.
While these are all created for new players, there are also no deposit promotions for existing players - loyalty bonuses and seasonal offers.
These are available to existing players for either reaching a certain rank in the casino’s loyalty scheme, or by claiming a seasonal promotion.
Question: Could I claim no-deposit bonuses from multiple online casinos?
We get this question a lot. The short answer is: yes!
You can claim no-deposit bonuses from any online casino, granted you don’t create more than one account per platform. You should always check whether you can complete the playthrough before claiming additional bonuses, though.
What to Look Out for When Choosing No Deposit Bonuses
No-deposit casino offers usually come with several conditions you must meet in order to be able to use the promotion and cash out if you win. Here are some of the most common.
Most free real cash bonuses are only available for a particular game or a category, such as slots or table games. You should ensure you only play the games allowed; not following this condition may result in losing your winnings for breaking the bonus terms.
Free spins value
The value of each spin represents the wager placed on that spin and is predetermined by the casino. In many cases, casinos offer a few high-value spins or several low-value spins. Both options are great for different reasons, but you should know this information before claiming the bonus.
Payment method restrictions
Some no-deposit bonuses are only available when using a certain payment method. In most cases, using e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, or Paysafecard make you ineligible for these bonuses.
You should know
Generally, you will need to provide the casino with your payment details to receive a no-deposit bonus. Although your card won’t be charged anything, casinos still require this information for security purposes.
Wagering requirements (Playthrough)
You won’t be able to withdraw your winnings until you complete the wagering requirements. These are just a number of times you need to play the entire bonus amount through. Some bonuses may not require any wagering to make things easier for new players. If you’re worried about wagering, you can go through our low-wagering casinos list.
Some no-deposit bonuses are often available for a certain period, from a couple of days to a month or even a year, for newly registered players. Always check the expiration dates of any bonuses, especially free spins.
No-deposit promotions will usually come with a strict maximum cashout. This means that, even if you strike it big with your promotion, you won’t be able to withdraw more than the limit mentioned in the T&Cs. This limit usually revolves around $100, but that’s not always the case.
In some cases, even if the promotion is free to claim and use, you will need to make a minimum deposit if you’d like to cash out your winnings. Always read the T&Cs to ensure you’re up to speed with these potential requirements.
How to Claim a No Deposit Bonus?
Knowing how to use these no-deposit bonuses to your advantage is essential. That’s why we put together a list of common ways to claim and redeem a free sign-up bonus:
- Check out our list above and compare promotions by clicking the Info button on each and seeing more details. Use the filters and sorting options to find the sites that are most likely to meet your requirements and preferences.
- Narrow it down to a few you prefer and check the casinos and their ratings by clicking the Full Casino Review button. There, you will also find comments by real players, along with extra information on the gaming platform. The ratings are a great way to quickly find the best online casinos.
- Once you have chosen the one that best suits your needs, click the Visit Casino button and sign up.
- If the bonus has a code, you must insert it in the registration form when they sign up at the casino.
- For any assistance, players can contact the casino’s support team to help them receive the bonus.
Make sure to go through the Bonus Terms and the casino’s Terms and Conditions before creating an account. They give you precious information on what is accepted and what is off limits, how to properly use a promotion and what conditions you have to meet.
If, by any case, you find them to be unfair, go back to square one and keep looking. Casinos have different terms and requirements even from one promotion to another.