eCheck Accepted Online Casinos
An eCheck is an electronic version of a paper check that differs in its processing time and is less wasteful than its paper counterpart. An eCheck can also be called an electronic check, direct debit, ACH (Automated Clearing House) payment, or ACH transfer. The eCheck service is predominantly used by European customers, with a lower number of casinos that accept eCheck being in the US. With this service, it usually takes between 3 to 5 business days for your transaction to be processed.
Reasons to Choose eCheck:
- It’s simple: The usage of eCheck is as easy as filing a regular paper check and making a payment at a convenience store. Once you have the money in your eCheck, you need to go to the cashier of your online casino of choice and fill in the information. The required information is usually a bank name, account number, routing number, etc. Once you are done, the bank will send a digital check to the online casino of your choice.
- It’s safe: By using this service you have the security of your transaction as a top priority. Online casinos usually use authentication, digital signatures, and public key cryptography, etc. in order to make sure that the funds of their customers are safe.
- It’s free: There are not any transaction fees that come with this particular service, which attributes to the popularity of the eChecks.
Downsides of eCheck:
- Unknown charges: Despite security measures, it is possible to see an unknown charge in your monthly bank statement. If you usually make payments with debit or credit cards, you can simply go to your bank's office and figure the issue out. However, the situation with the eChecks is slightly different and it is much more difficult to retrieve amounts that have already been deducted by your account.
- Long transaction time: Some casino sites allow players to engage in gambling activities as soon as they make sure the player has sufficient funds in their bank account. The transaction itself is completed at a later date. Not many casinos have this system implemented so the customer usually has to wait for the transaction to be completed, while possibly getting bored with the casino in the meantime.
We at CasinosLists.com offer you a listing of no less than 60 casinos that use eCheck as a payment method, with 7 of them providing new players with a free no deposit bonus. We encourage our players to use the sites dedicated sorting system, which option such as Top Rated and Newest, to help them find the best player-rated casinos or the newest online casinos for real money. Currently, the best casino that we offer which uses eCheck as a payment method is Casino Action, and it provides its players with a first deposit bonus of 100%.