Online Casinos Categories
Our website features a comprehensive catalog of our partner online casinos, evaluated by our users and rigorously examined by our team. The vital details are readily available on our platform to assist you in making an informed choice about which one is the most suitable for you.
All Online Casinos
Types of Online Casinos for Every Player
Our list can look a bit intimidating at first. If it’s your first time looking for an online casino, you might need a way to differentiate them. Here’s a handy list of some of the most important features we use to distinguish between online casinos.
Best online casinos.
This is a list of our most popular and top-rated casinos, according to the feedback we receive from our players. We don’t intervene in the scoring process, so you can read exactly what people think about these brands.
We’ve also put together a list of newly established casinos. These brands appeared in the last 12 months and were also tried and rated by our players. If you’re looking for the latest in terms of casino technology, this is probably the place to find it.
These casinos offer some bonuses and other promotions upon registration. No deposit is needed to start playing their casino games. They’re a great starting point if you’re not yet committed to spending real money.
Most casino bonuses come with wagering requirements attached to them. This means that players have to wager the amount of the bonus a few times over before they can withdraw any winnings. Low-wagering casinos have lenient terms that allow players to complete these requirements faster.
Depending on the casino and your preferred method of payout, cashing out your winnings can take some time. We’ve put together a list of casinos that complete withdrawals in a short timeframe for those of you who don’t like waiting.
Low minimum deposit casinos.
Sometimes you don’t want to spend a lot of money on gambling, and that’s absolutely fine. We have a list of casinos that let you deposit $1-$5 at a time, so you can enjoy some penny slots or bingo games.
For players who enjoy playing on the go, we’ve gathered some of the best-optimized casinos for mobile play. Some of them also offer dedicated apps you can download on your phone or tablet to keep your account more secure and access games faster.
Our Casino Ratings
We give our best each day to provide reliable information about online casinos to our users. That’s because our site couldn’t be possible without them. We heavily rely on our readers’ ratings and reviews to spot and recommend the best possible casinos.
After they had some experience with a casino, our users can review and rate it on a scale of one to ten, with one being “Terrible” and ten being “Excellent.”
The rating you’ll see attached to each casino is an average of all ratings it received from our players.
Keep in mind
We never interfere with our user’s ratings. You will always be recommended the best online casinos, as judged by real players, just like you.
To better understand each brand, you can also see how many ratings it received and how many were positive vs. negative.
We are proud of our fair and transparent rating system, and we encourage all players to leave their honest opinions after trying a casino out.
We don’t alter players’ reviews and never delete negative ones. You can be sure that your opinion will make it onto our site and help other players make the best decision.
Free vs. Real Money Casinos
You can play most, if not all, casino games for free and with none of the hassles that come with actual gambling. So, why would you ever sign up to play with real money?
Before exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each, we need to make an essential distinction regarding “free money” casinos. This is an umbrella term that refers to one of the below scenarios.
Free casino games.
You can play these in online casinos or related platforms, such as casino affiliates or software developer platforms.
These games are meant as demo versions of the games and are generally played with “fun funds.” When opened, these demo versions will have a predetermined sum of money you can play with, but you won’t be able to cash out any winnings.
Online casinos offer promotions that allow you to test some of the games and keep all your winnings. You can withdraw them after completing the wagering requirements and other terms enforced by the casino.
You will need a registered casino account to claim one of these bonuses. In some cases, you must verify your identity and payment method before you can play.
Both scenarios are a great way to start if you’re only trying to get your feet wet and test out certain games.
We've listed some of the advantages below for those who want to understand the perks of free money casinos.
- You get to have fun without committing to spending any money. This goes without saying, but most of us need to get a taste of the casino experience before we’re ready to spend. Free money casinos offer just that.
- You get to learn various strategies, so you don’t get into spending money without a plan. Many casino games rely on pure luck, but some require a bit of strategizing. You can practice your tactics at free money casinos before you dive right into spending money.
- They’re a fun way to spend your free time when money is tight. Gambling is a lot of fun, but we can’t always afford to gamble money away. In these cases, playing free online games can scratch that itch without breaking the bank.
Alternatively, these are some of the reasons why we believe real money casinos are also worth your time.
- Casino games are designed with real money gambling in mind. They rely on the thrills of betting real money, so they can get a bit boring when playing with mock-up funds.
- Most casino promotions are only available when using real money. Although you can get no-deposit bonuses, these are nowhere are generous as the real money promotions you get in online casinos.
- Potential wins. This goes without saying, but a big part of what makes gambling fun is the possibility of winning real money. In many cases, even if you claim a no-deposit bonus, you’ll still need to make a minimum deposit to withdraw your winnings.
We partner up with several casino operators to bring you the best available deals. In many cases, you’ll be able to snatch exclusive promotions when signing up at a casino using our site.
Most Popular Games at Online Casinos
The popular online casino games closely mirror those you’ll find in land-based casinos. Ranked by popularity, they are the following.
An advantage of online casinos is that they are not constrained by space. The best online casinos have an extensive collection of slot machines developed by several casino suppliers. Some popular slot titles include Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Mega Moolah, and Book of Ra.
Live and video poker are two top-rated game options in online casinos. Many operators organize tournaments and offer special promotions for poker players.
Sometimes, you may even find dedicated poker clients you can download for additional functionality. Some popular poker options are 5 Card Draw, Texas Hold’Em, Omaha Pot Limit, or Caribbean Stud.
Other table games.
As opposed to games of pure chance, some table games also allow you to exercise some strategy. Although these are not quite as popular as slots, online casinos offer Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, Pai Gow, or Backgammon games.
Live Dealer games.
These are the closest thing to a genuine casino experience. In live rooms, you chat with other players and bet over tables presided over by a live dealer.
You’ll typically find live rooms for Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, or Bingo, although you can play many other games live.
The Types of Promotions Online Casinos Offer
Bonuses and promotions are an online casino’s huge leg-up over its land-based counterparts. Casino operators can advertise their platform through several types of promos, but there are a few classics you’ll find on most sites.
To make things easier for you (and us), we’ll divide these into promotions for new and existing players.
New Player Promotions
A new player is a player that registers at a casino for the first time. Since you can claim new player promotions at multiple casinos, this doesn’t have to mean you’ve never played casino games before.
You can receive the new player bonuses of each casino you join, regardless of your betting history. Here are the most popular bonuses for new players you’ll find when gambling online.
- Welcome package. The contents of this promo vary between casinos. However, you will generally receive bonus money that matches your first or first few deposits. You can also get free spins for certain games, some cashback on your wagers, or risk-free bets. The latter refers to refunds you receive on the first few losing bets.
- No-deposit bonus. Made up of free spins, bonus money, or free play time on certain games, this bonus is awarded for verifying your identity or entering your payment details on the platform. If you’d like to see some casinos that offer no-deposit bonuses, we have a great collection here on CasinosLists.com.
Existing Players Promotions
Even if you didn’t claim or already used your new player bonus, you can still get several offers from an online casino. The existing player promotions are used to increase brand loyalty and ensure players don’t go hunting for a new casino as soon as their initial bonus is used.
Some existing player promotions include the following.
- Reload bonuses. Some casinos run regular promotions during which your deposits will be topped up with a percentage of bonus funds. Each casino determines the bonus amount and the eligibility conditions. For example, some casinos might offer you a 50% bonus if you reload on Tuesdays.
- Free spins. These are abundant, especially since they can be used to promote certain slots. You can generally claim free spins on deposits as a daily log-in reward or by completing certain actions in an online casino (such as making several bets).
- Cashback. Many casinos offer a percentage of the money you wagered as a bonus or even money you can withdraw. This can apply to money you wager during a certain period or on certain games.
- Loyalty points. Many online casinos have VIP or loyalty programs that offer various rewards. These range from free spins and bonus funds to cash you can withdraw or special casino merch.
Keep in mind
Although these promotions generally look the same, it’s essential to check the Terms and Conditions thoroughly before claiming one. Casino promotions come with wagering requirements, validity periods, and other conditions you need to meet to take full advantage of them.
Best Payment Methods at Online Casinos
There are plenty of payment methods you can choose from when gambling online. Some of the most popular and trustworthy options include the following.
Debit cards are widely accepted in the gambling industry.
Depending on your jurisdiction, credit cards might not be available, so always check your local legislation for more details.
|Many online casinos accept PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals. This is a great option if you don’t want to enter your card details in an online casino.|
These two e-wallets are trendy choices among casinos. Skrill was created for the gambling industry, although it has branched out since.
Please keep in mind that some bonuses or promotions might not be available when you’re using Skrill or Neteller.
Paysafecard is an outstanding prepaid option to keep your card details and other sensitive information private.
However, you should know that many Paysafecard casinos have higher fees for this method than for other payment options.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are becoming increasingly popular for casino transactions. However, these are not yet regulated by competent authorities, so we advise you to use them cautiously.
How to Choose the Best Casino Using Our Site
It is our sworn duty to help players make the best decisions about their gambling. We boast a detailed review of each casino that players can use to find the perfect platform without hassle.
Apart from our user-generated ratings and reviews, there is plenty of information you can rely on when making your pick. Here are some things you’ll find about each casino that will help you make a more informed decision.
All information about licensing, certification, and owners is listed in a handy section. You can also check a casino’s establishment date and contact information.
Above that, you can see whether the casino is available in your country, their supported languages and currencies and whether they have a mobile app.
We have detailed information about all the new player promotions you will find here. You get to compare each casino’s entire deal without leaving our site. This means that you’re never going to miss a great promotion.
If you’re on the lookout for a particular casino game, you can easily see which casinos have that in their offer. We check for the most popular game types, so you don’t have to scroll through hundreds of titles looking for your favorite game.
You can also use our platform to check all available payment methods quickly and whether they work for deposits and withdrawals. The minimum deposit and maximum withdrawal limits and the typical processing time are also included.
Sorting Through Our Casinos
Before you look at the above details, you might need a way to sort through our many casinos quickly. Maybe you’re looking for a special bonus or only want to see the newest casinos. We got you covered!
You can sort our list by establishment date and user ratings or let us display relevant casinos based on your location. Moreover, you can use our country filter to display the available casinos in your jurisdiction.
You can filter the casinos by available software or choose only to display those offering a free bonus.
To speed up your research even more, you can view the list in a grid format. That way, you’ll see the essential information about each casino under its logo directly in our list.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Sign Up at an Online Casino
The process of signing up at an online casino is nothing difficult. Here is a detailed breakdown of a casino registration process, so you know what’s in store for you.
- Create a casino account. During registration, you must provide your full legal name, current address, and security number. You’ll also need an e-mail address, phone number, username, and password.
- Verify your contact information. Click on the link you received on your e-mail address and enter a code you received via text. This is to ensure your contact info is correct and you can be reached if the casino needs to ask for additional details.
- Verify your identity. To ensure you’re of legal age and you’re not trying to play under someone else’s identity, you will need to send the casino copies of your legal documents. These can be your government-issued ID, passport, driver's license, utility bills, bank statements, or official letters confirming your address.
Keep in mind
Some casinos might not ask you to verify your identity straight away. In some cases, you’ll get to claim a no-deposit bonus or try the games out right after registering. However, it’s best practice to get this out of the way since these casinos will need your documents before allowing you to withdraw.
- Claim any bonus you’d like and start playing! That’s it! Once your account is approved, you can deposit or claim any available promotions and enjoy your favorite casino games.
To Sum Up
If you’re looking for a great new online casino, you’re in the right place. We have several options rated by real players, which makes it easier for you to make your choice.
The information we provide is reliable, and we try to improve the tools you’d use to filter these online casinos.
Any additional information you need, you can find on our site, so don’t hesitate to look around and compare platforms.