Online Casinos Software Providers
Find below a list of casino software providers and their available casinos. If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, you can scroll down for a quick guide on what you should be looking for.
What Is a Casino Software Provider?
A casino software provider is a company that develops and provides software solutions for online casinos. These software providers create the games and platforms that power online casinos and enable players to play games and place bets.
Casino software providers can develop various games, including slot machines, table games like blackjack and roulette, video poker, and more.
They also provide back-end solutions that handle tasks like payment processing, customer support, and game management.
Most Popular Casino Software Providers
Giving an exact number of global casino software providers is difficult, as new companies are constantly emerging. However, it’s safe to say that there are hundreds of such companies worldwide.
Some of the most popular casino suppliers include the following.
Microgaming is one of the industry's oldest and most well-established casino software providers. They have many games, including some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots like Mega Moolah.
Playtech is a leading casino software provider that offers a wide range of games, including slots, table games, and live dealer games. They also have a sports betting platform and a poker network.
Evolution Gaming is the leading provider of live dealer casino games. They offer various live games, including blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and more.
Betsoft is a provider of 3D slots and casino games known for its high-quality graphics and animations. Their popular games include Good Girl, Bad Girl, and The Slotfather.
Software Provider Popularity by Region
The popularity of casino software providers can vary from country to country, depending on various factors such as local regulations, cultural preferences, and the availability of certain games. Here are some examples of popular casino software providers in different regions.
|Region||Popular Providers||Focused On|
|Europe||NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Yggdrasil||Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Games|
|North America||IGT, Scientific Games, Bally Technologies||Land-Based Casino Software, Slots|
|Asia||Playtech, Asia Gaming, BBIN||Baccarat, Sic Bo, Mahjong|
|Latin America|| |
|Slots, Table Games|
It's worth noting that the popularity of casino software providers can also vary within individual countries. Depending on their preferences and player demographics, online casinos may work with different providers.
Casino Software Providers With High RTPs
The RTP (Return to Player) is a percentage that indicates the expected return a player can expect to receive from a casino game over time.
The higher the RTP, the better the odds are for the player.
While the RTP can vary depending on the specific game and the casino operator, here are some casino software providers that are known for offering games with high RTPs:
- NetEnt: NetEnt is known for offering some of the highest RTPs in the industry, with many of their slots having an RTP of over 96%.
- Microgaming: Microgaming also offers a range of games with high RTPs, including some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots like Mega Moolah.
- Playtech: Playtech is another provider that offers a range of high-RTP games, including popular slots like Gladiator and Pink Panther.
- Betsoft: Betsoft is known for its 3D slots and cinematic graphics, and many of its games also have high RTPs.
- Thunderkick: Thunderkick is a newer software provider, but their games have gained popularity for their innovative gameplay features and high RTPs.
The Newest Technologies From Casino Software Providers
Casino software providers are constantly innovating and developing new technologies to enhance the player experience and improve the efficiency of online casinos. Here are some of the newest technologies from casino software providers.
Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR)
Some casino software providers are experimenting with VR and AR technologies to create more immersive and engaging casino games. For example, players can use VR headsets to enter a virtual casino environment and play games like in a real casino.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
AI is being used in various ways in the online gambling industry, from detecting fraud and suspicious behavior to personalizing the player experience. AI algorithms can analyze player data and preferences to offer personalized promotions and recommendations.
Some casino software providers are incorporating blockchain technology to improve the security and transparency of online gambling. Blockchain technology allows for secure and decentralized transactions, making verifying the fairness of games and protecting player data easier.
While live dealer games are not new, they continue to evolve and improve with new technologies. Providers are experimenting with new camera angles, higher-quality streaming, and more immersive gameplay features to create a more authentic casino experience.
With the rise of mobile devices, casino software providers are investing in developing high-quality mobile games that you can play on smartphones and tablets.
Mobile gaming is becoming increasingly popular among players, and providers are focusing on creating games optimized for smaller screens and touch controls.
When competition runs high, providers are also incentivized to innovate. Many software studios work on various quality-of-life technologies that make online gambling safer and more enjoyable.
One such example is Playtech’s omni-channel technology. This allows players to pause a gambling session and resume it from a different device. Not only is this more convenient for players, but it also helps avoid errors caused by weak internet connections.
Why Does Your Choice of Software Providers Matter?
Many gamblers can enjoy this hobby without giving a second thought to the software that powers their favorite casino. Still, we noticed that seasoned players begin to pay attention to this detail after a while.
Here are a couple of things that your choice of software could impact.
- Quality and diversity of games. It goes without saying that the games you play depend on the software providers. The top-rated casinos partner with multiple software providers to offer the most popular and newest available games.
- Account functionality. The features of your casino account are also dependent on the software provider. They usually offer the platforms that online casinos use. The best casino suppliers allow you to easily manage your account, see your active bonuses or check your wagering history.
- Bonuses and promotions. Casino suppliers often manage loyalty programs, run seasonal promotions, offer jackpots and tournaments, and help organize and distribute various promotions. The bigger the software provider, the better the promos you will enjoy.
- Payment solutions. Fast and easy deposits and withdrawals fall within the responsibility of software developers. Money management is a big part of a casino experience, so your choice of a casino supplier matters. We’ve also put together a list of all the available payment methods, if you’d like to decide based on that.
- Customer service. Casino suppliers also offer the tools needed for proper customer support. Whether a casino can assist its players via phone, e-mail, and live chat depends on their contract with the software provider. The providers are also responsible for the back end, or the way the customer service team operates internally, to provide quick fixes to various issues.
- Security and fraud prevention. Lastly, software developers are responsible for your protection. The security of your funds and personal information is their responsibility. Therefore, the importance of a reliable software studio must be considered.
What Are White-Label Casinos?
White-label casinos are online casinos that are built and operated by a third-party provider and are branded and customized by the casino operator.
In the case of white-label casinos, the third-party provider is responsible for the software platform, game content, payment systems, customer support, and other backend operations. In contrast, the casino operator is responsible for marketing, branding, and customer acquisition.
Found Your Favorite Yet?
With this information in mind, you can browse our list of software providers. Clicking on any card will bring you to a page listing the provider’s available casinos.
You can filter the list by player reviews, established dates, regional availability, and more. Remember that choosing providers will affect various aspects of your gambling experience.
If you’re a beginner gambler, we recommend sticking with the tried and true providers until you figure out what you like. Don’t forget to have fun while you’re searching!