eCOGRA Certified Online Casinos
eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance) is an independent, UK-based supervisory body. Due to the need of establishing certifications to defend the rights of casino players and helping them recognize quality sites, eCOGRA was created in 2003 on an initiative of MicroGaming and 888. The missions of this non-profit organization are the protection of players and the control of online gaming equipment, particularly with regard to safety and responsible gaming.
- Protect players through prevention and a responsible gambling policy.
- Inform players of their rights and responsibilities.
- Solve the issues between players and online game operators by acting as mediator.
- Set standards for the online gaming industry by providing an international framework of best practices.
- Reinforce industry standards through inspections, reviews and monitoring for each area (gaming, efficiency, legal proceedings, customer service and technical support, responsible gaming).
- Improve online gaming standards by introducing new security and quality control points.
- Invite players to visit online gaming sites that have the eCOGRA Safe and Fair label. The list is available on the eCOGRA homepage: www.ecogra.org
eCOGRA online casinos are able to demonstrate to their players that they have a high level of liability. Indeed, casinos that benefit from certification provided by eCOGRA are much likely to maintain their reputation and integrity, to the extent that players are confident that they will be treated responsibly and fairly. In this regard, CasinosLists.com has put together a list of 196 eCOGRA casinos for you to choose from. 0 of them are available for players registering from United States.