Cheque Accepted Online Casinos
Cheques (alternatively spelled ‘checks’) are a tried and tested method of payment that has been around for as long as banks themselves. A cheque is a document that authorizes the payment of money from your bank account to a named beneficiary. Writing cheques requires a certain amount of money to have been deposited in the current checking account with your bank of choice.
Despite the fact that in today’s rapidly-evolving world cheques are slowly being phased out, they remain a popular payment method for casino withdrawals, especially for gamers in the United States. Legal uncertainty created by the UIGEA law makes it difficult for some casinos to process withdrawals electronically, which is why they turn to cheques, which entails no such difficulties. Having been replaced more and more with debit/credit cards, cheques may require some time to facilitate the transfer of money and can involve a clearance period of several days in some cases.
Reasons to consider using Cheques include:
- Quantity: Using cheques at online casinos facilitates you in transferring large amounts of money.
- Security: Each and every transaction requires verification by bank staff.
- Bonuses: In many cases, depositing by cheque will allow you to claim an online bonus.
- Incentives: 1-3% cashback on all purchases, with increasing numbers of business accepting JCB cards as online payment methods.
Potential issues with using Cheques:
- Lost cheques: Sometimes, cheques can get lost in the mail, or can slip through the net and remain unprocessed. However, have no fear should this happen to you: all you’ll need to do is call your bank, and they’ll look into the issue for you.
On CasinosLists.com’s dedicated Cheque Accepted Online Casinos page, you’ll discover 132 casinos which accept their cards, 82 of which are available in United States. Use the tools available to quickly compare bonuses offered, or sort the list by Top Rated or Newest to discover the highest ranked casino sites or the newest online casinos out there reviewed by actual players.