NextGen Gaming Casinos List
Welcome to CasinosLists.com, where users can always read all they need to know about NextGen Gaming, its products and the unique features it has to offer. Here on its dedicated page you will see the list of 463 online casinos that work on its software down below, and these casinos can be sorted by “Newest” if you wish to reveal the most recently added online casinos, or “Top Rated”, which will categorize them by showing the best online casinos for real money first. Also, if you check the United States filter, the website will sort only the 8 online casinos that you can play in if you reside in this country. This filter is right next to the “Free Bonus” one, which will display the 69 free spins bonuses or no deposit online casinos.
Now that you have learned all about our features and options, perhaps you want to find out more about NextGen’s games collection and special features next. If that is the case, then keep scrolling past the casinos list below to read all about it.
NextGen Gaming was first established in 1999 in Sydney, Australia, pioneering the path for many other suppliers that came after it. The NYX Gaming Group became a partner of NextGen and NextGen is now a part of SG Digital, a division of NYX Gaming and Scientific Games which was created in 2017. NextGen Gaming is headquartered in London and is available globally, except for Canada, at the moment. Down below you can have a look at the features that NextGen innovated in the online casino gaming branch.
GAMES PORTFOLIO AND PARTICULARITIES
NextGen offers a variety of amazing quality video slots, along with table games like blackjack and roulette, and we at CasinosLists.com have made a selection of the most notable products in NextGen Gaming’s portfolio. This should help you create an impression upon why it is one of the most liked software developers. Remember that all the games mentioned and linked below can be played for free on CasinosLists.com, so you can try them for fun before actually gambling for real money.
- Slots. NextGen Gaming is mainly focused on slots, all with outstanding graphics and animations. However, maybe its most famous slot is Medusa II, seen in the video below, inspired by the well-known myth. Get petrified with its amazing wins, wilds, and bonuses!
- Blackjack. In terms of blackjack, NextGen offers a number of BlackjackPro games, such as BlackjackPro Atlantic City SingleHand, BlackjackPro Atlantic City Multihand, BlackjackPro MonteCarlo SingleHand, and pictured below, BlackjackPro MonteCarlo MultiHand. We chose this one as a representative as it has a very friendly interface, easy-to-use controls, and smooth animations.
- Roulette. NextGen offers Double Zero Roulette, pictured below, along with Roulette Master, and those may be different through their interface, but actually work on the same principle. If you want to achieve a spectacular roulette experience complete with high-quality graphics, then these games will surely appeal to you. Plus, the sound effects are pretty realistic and will give you that land-based casino feeling, which is definitely something to look forward to.
As a is a well-known software developer in the online casino gaming area, NextGen also offers many unique slot machine in-game features for its players, which we at CasinosLists.com will discuss and list below:
Considering that all of NextGen Gaming’s products rely on strong HTML5 technology, it’s no wonder the games work perfectly in all mobile casinos. Players can thus enjoy a high-quality gambling session with no bugs, lags or errors, no matter the smartphone or tablet model that they own.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
NextGen is a part of SG Digital and it is headquartered in London, therefore, it is able to operate under a UK Gambling Commission license there. On top of that, it has many other certifications from the Government of Gibraltar, the Malta Gaming Authority, and from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. All of these certifications recommend NextGen as a secure and trusted iGaming operator.
- Slide a Wild. This gives you the possibility to control the placement and behavior of the Wilds manually.
- Up Wild. It can be triggered on more reels at once and it consists of the Wilds symbols going up the reels, vertically, and leaving extra Wilds behind.
- DynaReel. This activates the Reel Dividers and triggers unusual and exciting bonuses and prizes.
- Super Bet. It lets you add an extra bet, in order to become eligible to access new and exclusive features.