MicroGaming Casinos List
You are now on MicroGaming’s dedicated page on CasinosLists.com, where you can read relevant information about this software provider and discover the 951 casinos that work on its technologies. All of these results can be sorted by Newest in order to see the newly added online casinos, or Top Rated if you want to take a look at the best rated online casinos for real money. The free bonus filter allows you to list the 146 online casinos that offer free spins or a no deposit bonus, while the country flag box will make the 16 online casinos that are available to players from United States visible once checked. Do you want to learn more about MicroGaming? Then just keep scrolling past the casinos list and read it all in one place!
Best MicroGaming Casinos
Take a look at these top rated casinos for MicroGaming! They are reviewed by other real players, and we encourage you to rate the casinos you play in as well. This will help other gamblers make a true honest impression before risking any money.
All MicroGaming Online Casinos
MicroGaming No Deposit Casinos
How about gambling in a casino that accepts your country and may also feature your language? The casinos listed below support visitors from your location, so that you will gamble legally and safely. Take a look!
MicroGaming was founded in 1994 in the Isle of Man, and it came a long way since it started out as a small casino software company. Today, it has one of the largest online casino games and solutions directories in the industry, with more than 600 unique various iGaming products under its belt. The most notable thing in its history is that back in 2004, ten years after starting out, MicroGaming released the first mobile online casino software in the whole world. As of today, MicroGaming is one of the leaders in the gambling industry, focusing on the European and Asian markets and offering high-end support for a total of 15 languages.
GAMES PORTFOLIO AND PARTICULARITIES
MicroGaming has a vast and diversified portfolio of casino games which consists of every type of slots you can think of, from video slots and classic slots to progressive slots, as well as scratch cards, bingo, poker, and table games like roulette, blackjack, baccarat, craps, plus other games.
Down below, we have made a selection of the most interesting products from MicroGaming, which was not easy at all, as everything the developer puts out is of the highest quality possible. So, without further ado, let’s begin!
- Video Slots. MicroGaming’s video slot games will take everything to a new level of excellence through smooth animations, realistic sounds, and enticing bonus rounds. As an example, in the picture below we have MicroGaming’s Robin of Sherwood, a captivating video slot based on HTML5 technology, with exciting bonuses, dynamic animations, and a really original concept behind its smooth gameplay.
- Classic Slots. MicroGaming is one of the few iGaming providers giving players that old-school Las Vegas feeling through its products. One particular interesting example of a classic slot by MicroGaming is Fortune Cookie, pictured below. This authentic retro interface will drive you directly into the feeling of a vintage land-based casino terminal. What makes it such a popular game are, of course, its pleasant gameplay, colorful design, and lucrative payouts.
- Progressive Slots. These are the slots that trigger the well-known jackpot and Microgaming’s Mega Moolah is already famous for its huge wins. We at CasinoLists.com have listed some of the biggest jackpot wins in history and this progressive video slot game played a big part in the top five along with NetEnt’s Mega Fortune, as they offer the biggest jackpots in the online casino industry. The progressive slot game, pictured below, is a lot of fun and its lively safari theme will surely grab your attention and make you enjoy it even more.
- Bingo. MicroGaming has some amazing ideas when it comes to its games’ themes, so there is no wonder that they have a bingo game that is called Spingo which mixes roulette and bingo under one user-friendly interface. But for an even more creative example, today we will dive more in-depth into the world of the Pharaoh Bingo game pictured below, an Egyptian-themed title with a really innovative design. The rules are the same and the payout is worth every minute spent enjoying this captivating game.
- Table Games. Just like every other software provider with a name in the industry, MicroGaming offers a really unique range of table games. It includes more than ten types of blackjack, three varieties of baccarat, and simple or multi-wheel roulette selections. In the picture below we chose an example that is not-your-usual table game, namely MicroGaming’s Crown and Anchor! It has an RTP of 92.1%, and its rules are pretty simple. All you have to do is match the symbols on the mat in order to enjoy your prize!
- Other Games. Along with high-end scratch cards and craps online casino games, MicroGaming also developed Poke the Guy, presented in the image below. This unique example consists of an interactive game which is an innovation in the gambling world. Playing it is easy and fun, as you choose your weapon first and then simply attack the little man that will appear on different spots of your screen. By playing Microgaming’s Poke the Guy, you may win up to 500x your bet!
As the games launched by MicroGaming rely on HTML5 technology, this means that all its titles are available on all platforms. As previously mentioned, MicroGaming was the first company to ever dive into the online mobile casino industry, back in 2004. Nowadays, their games run flawlessly no matter the phone or tablet model you are using, which is a testament of their many years of experience in this field.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
As an iGaming solutions supplier, MicroGaming holds licenses from and is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the British Gambling Commission. The company proudly holds top positions when it comes to security and trust among the online casino software providers of its rank, as it is a co-founder of eCOGRA and of the Interactive Gaming Council, which also help other companies in developing their games.